Our Paramount funeral home has served families for 35 years. Our family is devoted to taking care of your family in your time of need.
Simpson’s Family Mortuary Paramount funeral home, takes pride in:
- Our 35 years providing funeral and cremation services
- Family and community-based services
- Meeting the highest standards of our profession
- Answering all your funeral questions
- Providing a full range of funeral services.
Plan ahead for peace of mind, and out of love for your family.
Most of us would rather not think about final care and funeral expenses. Funeral planning is, however, an important part of end-of-life planning. With average funeral and burial costs over $10,000, it is prudent to plan in advance. Aside from a large lump sum payment, what options are there?
- Social Security Benefits. Social security covers only $255 of funeral expenses.
- Veteran Benefits. Eligible veterans may be buried in a national cemetery and receive military honors. Funeral and cremation costs must still be covered by the family.
- Insurance: Funeral. Manage future funeral costs by choosing a small benefit funeral coverage insurance plan. Low monthly payments provide a funeral insurance benefit that covers funeral expenses entirely, and is paid out quickly and efficiently to ensure your family won’t be burdened.
Contact Simpson’s Family Mortuary by filling out the form on the right to develop a funeral plan and discuss funeral payments.
Cremation Services: Simple and Affordable
Simpson’s Family Mortuary offers Paramount cremation services with funeral or memorial services, or as a standalone service. We find families choose a California cremation for its:
- Low cost
- Environmental friendliness.
More Californians now choose cremation for final needs than choose burial. If cremation is the right choice for you or a loved one, our caring staff helps you develop a Paramount cremation plan in advance of need to give you the peace of mind of knowing final needs are set, and to communicate your wishes to your family.
Simpson’s Family Mortuary in Paramount offers the option of modest monthly payments to cover the cost of cremation. This small step prevents your family from having to come up with cremation expenses at the time of death. Ask us about affordable final expense insurance so you can rest easy knowing costs are covered. Simply fill out the form on the right for more information.
We are sorry for your loss. Contact us immediately for help making arrangements.
At Simpson’s Family Mortuary, our family takes care of your family. We are ready at any time to assist with urgent funeral planning, and care for the deceased. We work with you and your family with concern, compassion, and integrity.
Our Paramount funeral home staff is always available to help with immediate issues including transportation for the deceased, death paperwork, and care of the deceased as we prepare for a funeral or cremation. Guiding you through this process is what we do. Let us help you navigate the funeral process.
A Tradition of Service
Simpson’s Family Mortuary offers Paramount funeral and cremation services, helping you care for and protect your family with funeral insurance. Social Security benefits provide only $255 towards funeral expenses; VA benefits, for those who are eligible, cover military honors and burial, but not funeral costs. Don’t leave your loved ones struggling to cover funeral costs when you can affordably manage end of life expenses. Low monthly payments to a final expense life insurance policy spare your family the burden of paying funeral costs. Find out how by completing the form on the right for information.
Our Paramount funeral home staff is dedicated to caring for your family while offering trusted, professional funeral and cremation services. We are a full service funeral home offering funerals, cremations, memorial services, veteran’s funerals, and more. We appreciate the opportunity to discuss your needs and budget, and create a meaningful service.
Simpson’s Family Mortuary works with you to create a funeral plan or cremation plan that meets your personal preferences and faith while respecting your budget. Once you have defined your final needs, we offer affordable funeral insurance, or final expense insurance to help you cover funeral costs. With final expense insurance you:
- Plan your funeral or cremation
- Purchase a death insurance life insurance policy that covers the cost of the funeral.
- Make small, affordable monthly payments to maintain the policy.
- Receive a payout at the time of death to cover funeral costs.
If protecting your family is important to you, contact us for a funeral quote by completing the form on the right, and learn how funeral insurance makes funeral expenses manageable.
The Simpson Family
Simpson Family Mortuary is a family-owned southern California funeral home. After 35 years in the funeral business, we are still lead by our founder and patriarch Mr. Curtis Simpson, Sr.
As a family, we are devoted to caring for your family. Trust us to provide professional services fairly priced, always mindful of your needs and preferences.